Career Opportunities at SMcN
The successful candidate will join a rapidly growing company that values mentorship, client relationships and continuous development.
We are looking for a motivated individual who possesses a positive attitude and strong work ethic. The applicant must be detail orientated, eager to learn and be a team player. In this position you will be responsible for providing drafting, mechanical design, and construction administration services. You will work directly with the project managers and attend project meetings and site visits. Guidance and direction will be provided by senior staff.
Position Type: Full Time
Current Office Location: Shawnigan Lake, BC
As of June 1st, 2020: Langford, BC
Hours: 37.5 – hour work week
- Drafting of building mechanical systems using AutoCAD & Revit
- Cooling and heating calculations using Excel & simulation software
- Plumbing service calculations
- Coordinate designs with other engineering disciplines
- Assist with construction field reviews
- Assist with site visits and 3-D laser scanning
- Perform various other duties as assigned by the managers
- Applicant must be legally permitted to work in Canada
- Class 5 driver’s license & vehicle is an asset
Please apply by emailing resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.