Career Opportunities at SMcN
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual who possesses a positive attitude, strong work ethic and exceptional organizational skills. The applicant must be detail-orientated, eager to learn and be a team player. This position works collaboratively with other office personnel, specifically Executive Assistant Bobbie Stenmark and will assist in optimizing workflow. SMcN offers a comprehensive compensation and extended health benefits package.
Position Type: Part-time (full-time potential)
Office Location(s): Bear Mountain, Langford. In office/remote work option
Hours: 15-20 hour work week to start. Flexible hours
Ideal Start Date: January 4th, 2020
Main duties will include, but not necessarily limited to the following:
- Administrative support – provide administrative support to the SMcN Team. This includes data entry, email management, maintaining electronic filing system, new project set-up, document preparation (general and project construction), organizing expenses, coordinating staff schedules, travel arrangements and other administration duties as required.
- General – responsible for maintaining the office to high standards, organizing couriers, filing, and running errands.
- Marketing – assist with website and social media platforms.
- Accounts receivable/payable – assist in generating monthly office invoicing and organizing office payables, credit card reconciliations and project related expenses.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- -1+ years’ experience in a professional administrative setting, and/or someone who has completed an administrative assistant program
- -Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office programs in particular Outlook, Excel, Word, and Access
- -Strong oral and written communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- -High level of multi-tasking and time management skills
- -Experience in accounts receivable/payable an asset
- -Experience in marketing an asset
- -Skills in business correspondence and business procedures an asset
- -Pro-active problem solver, professional and willing to be flexible in their role
- -Detail-oriented, well-organized and commitment to producing consistent, high quality work
- -Applicant must be legally permitted to work in Canada
- -Class 5 driver’s license & vehicle
If this looks like the perfect opportunity for you, please email resume to email@example.com. Please note: We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please no phone calls.